How do I apply for a Food For The Poor house?
When applying for a Food for the Poor House, you must provide the following documents:
- Letter Stating Living Condition: A letter written by a Pastor or JP detailing your current living situation. Must be stamped and signed respectively.
- Land History Letter: Please see attached form which should be used as a guide when preparing this letter. N.B. This letter should be done if original land owner/owners are deceased. (NB: The land history must begin with the original land owner)
- Permission letter: Permission must be in writing from person/persons who have ties to the land through purchase or inheritance. The letter needs their consent, name and signature and must be stamped and signed by JP.
- Copy of will (if any)
- Copy of title (if any)
- Copy of land Owner's ID and contact number
- Updated tax receipt: 2018 – 2020
Please see attached for guidelines below.
- The Guidelines for history of land details (PDF)
This should be used as a guide when preparing information of detailed land history letter requested. This should give information starting from original land owner to current land owner/owners.
- Requirement for a Food For the Poor House (PDF)
This should be use as a guide for first time applicants as well as applicants who need to update their documents.
- Letter to all Applicants (PDF)
This is to reinforce our rules and regulations regarding housing application.
This is an application and there is no guarantee that a house will be provided.
There is No cost for the application or house construction!