Cause Detail

  • Home
  • / Cause Detail

Our Housing Campaign

How do I apply for a Food For The Poor house?

When applying for a Food for the Poor House, you must provide the following documents:

  • A letter of recommendation briefly explaining the current situation that you are in. This must be written, preferably by a religious minister, Justice of the Peace.
  • Proof of land ownership: Title or Tax Receipt for land on which house is to be built
  • Permission to build on Land in Special Cases

View List of Documents Required in all Cases

This is an application and there is no guarantee that a house will be provided.

There is No cost for the application or house construction!